Adult and Teen Invisalign in Miami, FL
Straighter teeth are a reflection of health, youth, and boost your self-confidence. But if your smile isn’t naturally aligned the way it should be, Ramon Bana, DDS can help. Thanks to translucent and removable orthodontic aligners like Invisalign in Miami, FL, our patients can experience convenient and discreet braces without a referral to an offsite orthodontist.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Instead of using metal brackets and wires, our patients choosing Invisalign in Miami, FL get to enjoy removable, translucent aligners that gently nudge their teeth into the proper position.
Every two weeks simply trade your aligners out with the next set. Changes in the shape of the tray will gradually and systematically align your teeth without adjustments or extra trips to the dentist.
Advantages of Choosing Invisalign
- Invisalign is made of BPA-free translucent plastic, so it’s less noticeable when you’re talking or smiling in public.
- Eat whatever you want. Just remove your aligners during meals, then clean your teeth before putting them back in.
- Fewer, shorter trips to the dentist office.
- Great for adults of all ages (and teens, too.)
- No irritating appliances, wires, or metal to rub the inside of your mouth.
Straighter Teeth, Healthier Smile
Did you know that investing in Invisalign can help you to have healthier teeth and gums in the future? Crowded and misaligned teeth are at a significantly increased risk of problems like tooth decay, gum disease, abnormal wear, and TMJ disorder.
Choosing to straighten your smile with Invisalign makes it easier to care for your oral health and maintain proper function of your teeth and jaws. Is Invisalign right for you? If you’re in Miami, FL, contact Ramon Bana, DDS today to request a no-pressure consultation. Flexible financing plans are available so that you can get started right away!